Our Reds Development Center (RDC) provides extra training and support alongside town programs and is designed to bridge the gap between town soccer and club soccer. Players are encouraged to continue to play for their local town teams while receiving one extra night of training and support from our qualified and experienced coaches.
Our RDC programs meet the criteria outlined by Liverpool FC and the content covered is derived from Liverpool FC Academy curriculum. The coaching philosophy implemented ensures that players benefit from the latest coaching methods while participating in a FUN and positive environment. Whether you are a first time player, or have experience, we will help you unlock your playing potential and increase your enjoyment of the game!
- Football Agility
- Outplaying Opponents (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 1v2)
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving Under Pressure
- Ball Striking
- LFC Role Models
- Scoring Goals (goals in session as much as possible)
- 1000 touches per session
- Small Sided Games
PROGRAM AGE GROUPS
- Our Mighty Reds age group is for children ages 5-7 years old
- Our Junior Reds age group is for children 8-10 years old
- Our Gateway Reds age group is for children 11-12 years old